Self-assessment tax 17/18

/Self-assessment tax 17/18
Self-assessment tax 17/18 2018-10-01T16:20:21+00:00

Self Assessment

Tax Return

If you need to file an yearly Self Assessment Tax Return, here at Jones Howard we can look after
that for you and make sure you meet within HMRC deadline dates.

We specialise in the freelance and contracting market and know exactly what is needed to complete
a tax return both compliant and accurate.

Our fee for a personal tax return starts from £180 plus VAT. If you have any property income, foreign
income or other more complex tax affairs we may need to charge more.

If you need to submit a 2018 Self Assessment Tax Return please complete and submit our online self assessment tax return questionnaire below and we’ll take it from there. Please send any supporting documents and we will take it from there.

Should you wish to discuss your circumstances, or if you’re just not sure if you need to file a return,
please call us on 0203 862 5498 or email us at

2018 Personal
Tax Return


  • If you have marked self-employed, please give a list of all expenses incurred on an excel sheet from 6th April 2017- 5th April 2018. Please keep all receipts back up safe, should HMRC ask to see this.

  • Our terms & conditions